infrastructure, automation, distributed systems, supply chain sec, data intensive
years of experience
hours of work
systems running my software
Golang. Also Bash, Python, Php, Js and C. Some Java, Scala & Clojure.
NoSql & Sql, distributed-systems and microservices, SOLID, TDD.
CI/CD, AWS, Jenkins, pipelines, systems tunning, performance.
Security, SecCams, Algorithms, Functional-Programming, Data-Mining, Machine-Learning, Hiking, Animals
/Career since 2000
Choosen by teachers for my first computer engineering paid job. Recomended for university.
Bachelor of Engineering, Technical Computer Engineering
Universidad del País Vasco
Awarded StreetFighter like game developed on C at first year. Honored on networking.
Bachelor & Master of Software Engineering
University of the Basque Country
Proposed for PhD on Graph Data Mining. Honored Final Degree Project: Non Supervised Machine Learning applied to Network Intrusion Detection Systems on KDDCup99
R&D C Linux developer
Finite state machines in C for embbeded Linux systems.
Developements for e-commerce while studying.
Tech Lead / CTO
- Systems & Operations, AWS migrations
- Backend for mobile apps and Basque government services
Distributed DBs stock synchronization.
Microservice for smart thumbnails cropping & labelling.
Game backend for 5M daily active users.
ETL & Pipelines for data-driven ML models and services.
Exoclick (AdSecure team)
Processing intensive data at lightning speed.
Highly concurrent distributed systems.
Technical Lead for Infrastructure Agent & Integrations
Infrastructure agent product, monitoring on-host systems.
Millions of agents running worldwide.
Platform Integrity Engineer
Securing NR platform supply chain
- Grokking Continuous Delivery
- Pipeline as Code
- Designing Data Intensive Applications
- The Nature of Software Development
- Software Craftsmanship
- Clean code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
- The Art of Agile Development
- Head First Design Patterns
- Design Patterns: Elements of Reusable Object-Oriented Software
- Working Effectively with Legacy Code
- Structure and Interpretation of Computer Programs
- Domain-Driven Design: Tackling Complexity in the Heart of Software
- Patterns of Enterprise Application Architecture
- Implementing Domain Driven Design
- Exploring CQRS and Event Sourcing
- Building Microservices
- Linux Kernel Architecture
- Unix Operating System
- Hacking Kubernetes
- Securing Kubernetes Secrets
- Kuberneters Security and Observability
- BPF Performance Tools
- Linux Observability with BPF
- Kubernetes in action
- Kubernetes best practices
- Kubernetes Patterns
- Programming Kubernetes
- Prometheus Up & Running
- Docker Deep Dive
- Containerization with LXC
- Go in Action
- Concurrency in Go
- The C Programming Language
- Managing Projects with GNU Make
- Scala for the Impatient
- Learning Spark
- MongoDB in Action
- RabbitMQ in Action
- A Year With Symfony
- Domain-Driven Design in PHP
- Node, Up and Running
- Discover Meteor
- Joy of Clojure